Dutch Harvest serves tea with a mission: bringing hemp back in business. The hemp leaves, -flowers and -seeds used for tea are organically grown in the north-east part of the Netherlands. Dutch Harvest tea is not only a local product, the packaging is eco-friendly and biodegradable. In addition, the tea is carefully assembled and packaged in a sheltered workshop. Dutch Harvest is available as a pure hemp tea and in three exquisite blends, carefully created in close cooperation with a ‘tea sommelier’. Each blend is hand-crafted using only pure and organic herbs, they carry the organic Skal and Eko labels.
Dutch Harvest Hemp Tea comes in five variations:
- Simply Hemp -> Pure hemp tea for ultimate relaxation
- Hemp&Herbs -> A relaxing and refreshing herbal blend
- Hemp&Chai -> A warm, spicy pick-me-up
- Hemp&Turmeric -> A fresh spicy blend to soothe the body
- Sleepy Hemp -> A mild evening blend for sweet dreams
All offered products are made from the types of Cannabis Sativa L. (hemp) that are registered and permitted by the EU as agricultural crop and that remain below the maximum THC content of <0.2% in the plant.